RE:Production design for B&W to color

Rob wrote:
>At risk of sounding like a purist, I'm generally a proponent of doing
>as much as can be done in camera to further the achievement of a
>particular result, as this can bring more integrity to the image.

Rob,
Your point is well taken. I think I'm trying to simplify my life with
integrity.
My images speak for themselves as do yours. Here's to the end of this
discussion.   Cheers,Pete

---
Thanks to Howie Burch/Nice Shoes for supporting the TIG in 1998..
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
960 subscribers in 36 countries on Fri Apr 17 15:22:21 PDT 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com