[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Production design for B&W to color spot.
- To: telecine at alegria.com
- Subject: Production design for B&W to color spot.
- From: Barnaby Kerr <barnaby at mailbag.com>
- Date: Thu, 16 Apr 1998 10:40:52 -0600
- Resent-Date: Thu, 16 Apr 1998 09:42:22 -0700
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"4_MAvB.A.2lE.7SjN1" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: SmartList account <slist at sun.alegria.com>
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
Would appreciate any feedback on how to execute this creative.
Agency wants a "creamy black and white look" of a jazz singer which evolves
from a blue black tone to a warm red/gold tone.
Would it be better to shoot in B&W stock or Color negative?
Thanks to Howie Burch/Nice Shoes for supporting the TIG in 1998..
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
964 subscribers in 36 countries on Thu Apr 16 09:41:26 PDT 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/