DUI CONFIGURATIONS

When working on a DaVinci DUI system I have called up configurations in
 order to access 8:8:8 memories stored during other sessions.  To my
 surprise, calling up these other configurations is changing the picture
 from the original list.  It was my understanding that the
configurations
 themselves would not alter the list currently being used, other than
 overall environmental parameters such as pos/neg or 525/625 settings.
 DaVinci generally concurs with me that the active list should not
change
 when calling up other configuations.  Can anyone offer some advice
here?

 Richard Cassel