Re:evergreen monitors again !

Hi all !!
No, I do not run any evergreen here but I did received
five BVM-20F1U  Sxxx monitors here and what happened!??
Three of them with one version of software, other two
with another version. All incompatibles and as soon as
you get off of the adjustment menu they curiously get
off from the point you want. Anyway, does the memory
card work for any of you out there? Who can inform
me the latest version of software for that monitor?
Any more tips or just give up??
You do not have an idea of how difficult is to get that
information from the baby's fathers here!!! =

Thanks

Alex Pimentel
Casablanca Finish