Re: Transformania - the Color of Light

John Snopes suggested that changing the colour of the light might be a
better way of colour correction, particularly for long-form work.

That is the principle behind the proposed Sony high definition telecine: =
it
uses a beam splitter and light valves to vary the red, green and blue of
the source of illumination, plus a master light valve which is the
equivalent of the lamp dimmer on the Spirit.

Dick Hobbs

Disclaimer: I have never received a penny for anything from Sony, perhaps=

because I regularly write rude things about its products in broadcast
magazines.