RE: ALPHA 300

My priginal response got bounced a couple of times for excessive
quoting, so hopefully this will work:-)

I think this is taken care of by a PROM or PAL.  I will forward this
to Mike Andrews at METAWAVE... Spike will be able to help you out, as
he was once with Alpha.  Speaking of the 300 series, you may also want
to ask about the PAL that takes care of PEDESTAL in 525 BETA mode for
the other end (the DAC).

On Mon, 9 Feb 1998 03:57:57 -0500  David Dean wrote:

<deletia>

Bill Topazio, VP/Engineering     bt at mte.com     v:212-907-1225
Manhattan Transfer / Edit        New York, NY   f:212-687-2719