Re: Help! ENR

	Sorry, I disagree with you, as you say ENR is pretty unpredictable, so,
why bothering with 300 or more ENR prints with various results while you
can control it in telecine ? I recommend to work from negative, with one
main pass with an ENR as a reference for grading, then second pass for
effects. I find a bit difficult to grade without knowing what the ENR is
going to give you , it is already difficult enough with a normal print.

	Regards

	JC Soret
	Colorist
	London

> For the purposes of creating CGI effects, I would recommend transferring
the
> neg, create your effect shots, output them to film, and print them using
ENR.