Re: Help!

ENR refers to the bleach bypass method of printing specifically done by
Technicolor labs. It is intended to produce prints with deep blacks and
contrast. The results can be unpredictable, in that no two ENR prints from the
same neg will look quite the same. A typical ENR print will most likely be too
dense for telecine work. I recently mastered a film using an ENR print that
was printed up 5 points, with good results.  The image is still very
contrasty, but that was the intended look.
For the purposes of creating CGI effects, I would recommend transferring the
neg, create your effect shots, output them to film, and print them using ENR.
Cheers,
David Bernstein
Colorist, The Post Group West