RE: Re: Transformania (geometry)and more.

Dave Corbitt may be able to elaborate, but I think this might be an
artifact of the dynamic focus of the monitor itself, not necessarily
the CRT, especially if the artifact appeared "doughnut" shaped and
regularly circular in appearance.

>> THe URSA seemed to have a very slight hot spot centered in the image,
>> it seemed to be circular with a radius of about one quarter horizontal
>> screen width. The Spirit seemed to have hot spots,

Bill Topazio, VP/Engineering     bt at mte.com     v:212-907-1225
Manhattan Transfer / Edit        New York, NY   f:212-687-2719