transfomania

I really enjoyed Steven Gladstone's note about the day at SMA.

As a DP, his perspective is different from that of a colorist, and his
comments reflect the fact that he looks for different things than those
whose job it is to drive the big rigs day to day.

>The first thing I noticed, was that the "GEOMETRY" was different between the
>two machines. One of the Machines had a decided thinning effect on the image
>compared to the other.

This was, to me, the most interesting comment posted to date, and the one
with great potential for far reaching repercussions.

Will overweight stars now insist their footage be done on the rig that
makes them look thinner?

Anyone else notice this or care to comment?

--Bob

Bob Kertesz
BlueScreen LLC

The Ultimate in ULTIMATTE compositing.