an animus

I think there will be some interesting comments on the anonymous (an
animus) TIG-NAB webpage, but do feel that the import of anyone's words
is decreased via the anonymity.  And I don't think it should take the
place of real debate on the TIG, because it's difficult to debate
someone you can't identify.

So I hope there is genuine discussion here on the TIG mailinglist of
NAB, and the anonymous webpage is used for conjecture and stimulation.

--Rob

rob at tele.com                    KB6CUN   http://www.alegria.com