RE: NAB Demonstrations

I just want to acknowledge the receipt of this message.  I will reply in
depth when I get some more sleep.  But I want to point out that the demo we
were allowed to show in our booth was not what had been originally planned
(which in fact WAS the native format camera demo).  The Email I sent out
earlier was accurate.  In fact that's what had been shown to members of the
House, Senate, FCC and DoD in Washington the week before.  That demo was
cancelled in the wee hours of the morning on Monday of NAB week and a
substitute was inserted.  More later.