NAB, etc. (ventilation)

Thanks to Donna, Nan, Peter, Dalih, and all the sponsors of the NAB 98
Telecine Fun Night, it was a great bash.

Congratulations to Dave Corbitt of Manhattan Transfer, New York City,
for winning the Tweaker Award, it is extremely well-deserved, as
most everyone knows.

I'd like to thank some people.. at the end of this section are
directions to a new, temporary TIG service suggested by Bill Topazio
and Ralph Edwards.

Thanks to:
Catherine Pantazopoulos (easily pronounced): guidance, contribution
Ricardo Herling/Alex Pimentel de Casablanca-Sao Paulo: traducao
Jean-Pierre Beauviala, joie de vivre
Seamus O'Kane, contribution
Dom Rom & Chris Bacon: contribution and sagacity
Innovation TK: contribution
Paul Grace for a contribution to the TIG
Peter Wallace, contribution
Richard Anthony, contribution
Sam Holtz, contribution & perspective
Howie Burch, contribution/bonhomie
Tim Ready of VAS group, contribution
Tony Carman, Ki Young Chang, Ralph McCleery, contributions
Dave Warner, Tweaker award design
  ...everyone who came up to me and lent their support for the TIG and
     its nourishment.

Bill Topazio and Ralph Edwards suggested we have a method by which the
TIG subscribers can publish comments about NAB, sort of a ventilation
vehicle.  A section of the TIG webpages is hereby started for the
collection of comments, anonymously if preferred:

http://www.alegria.com/tig3/anonNAB.html

..this page is a little rough around the edges because Julien Saurel
didn't design it (Julien, if you're reading this, I could use a new
title gif for this page :]).  (more thanks: julienb at alpes-net.fr is
responsible for TIG webpage design)

regards
--Rob Lingelbach