RE: RE>c reality

What's all the fuss.  We're all lined up on opposite sides of the hill
like the blue and gray coats of the Civil War.  The simple fact is that
Philips has managed to create a breakthrough telecine that reaps the
value of the years of feedback they received on their FDL series.  In
commercial terms it's a success.  The zealous support that it receives
from its user base is evidence enough that it has a lot to offer.
Hopefully the C Reality will win zealous support as well.  Cintel will
make a winner of it.  They always do.  Why not lay our guns down until
after NAB whereupon the sides can again be drawn based not so much on
whether one like tubes or CCDs but whether the actual experience of C
Reality is as fondly endorsed by its user group as is the Spirit.

The proof is in the pudding.

That's engineering talk, by the way.

Larry Chernoff
Encore