Primetime again

	I get to work on Primetime very rarely, it doesn't look very popular, at
least here in London, just my humble opinion but I feel it is more for TV
series and documentaries rather than commercials and music videos, looks a
bit grainy to me. The adjustment on telecine compared to "normal stock" is
not that important, only some PEC to compensate for the mask, any telecine
should be able to cope with it. It was originally designed to use less blue
PEC which is the noisiest one. I am wondering if it is more useful on not
very recent telecines and useless on Spirit and Diamond since these don't
really care about the loss of light due to the mask.  Any comments ?

	Regards

	Jean-Clement Soret