Spirit

>From information that I received firsthand recently, I must correct
something I recently read on the TIG, regarding the Spirit:

The Spirit has two sets of sensors:  One Chromanance (RGB); comprising of
3 CCDS of 960 samples each, and a
DETAIL sensor CCD comprising 1920 sensors.

The analogy that was given me is simelar to a "Woofer" & a "Tweeter".

What do I drive?  A couple Motorcycles!    (Do maintenance on a
much-hot-rodded MK3C at Optimus)

I'm trying to determine what is the best upgrade path!

Jan Janowski
(Telecine mopper)
Optimus

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

---
Thanks to Ken Rockwell of Tektronix for supporting the TIG in 1998..
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
944 subscribers in 36 countries on Tue Mar 31 18:35:26 PST 1998