[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: telecine at alegria.com
- Subject: Avid telecine
- From: WillAbbott <WillAbbott at aol.com>
- Date: Mon, 30 Mar 1998 22:59:04 EST
- Resent-Date: Mon, 30 Mar 1998 20:01:37 -0800
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"H2QgED.A.A9.ipGI1" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: SmartList account <slist at sun.alegria.com>
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
Are there many houses recording dailies directly to the Avid?
Is the Avid system difficult to incorporate?
Who provides the disks, the client or the post house?
What is the cost of the system?
What is the cost of additional hard drives?
Thanks to Ken Rockwell of Tektronix for supporting the TIG in 1998..
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
941 subscribers in 36 countries on Mon Mar 30 20:00:28 PST 1998
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/