Re: Spirit Megadef Benefits

JC would you mind expanding on this for us paupers who can't afford the Ferrari?
Whats the problem exactly??

Thanks,

Ken

--
Ken Robinson

Phone +56 2 207 9515
Fax   +56 2 228 5871

186,282.396 miles per second.  Not just a good idea.....  It's the LAW!

---
Thanks to Ken Rockwell of Tektronix for supporting the TIG in 1998..
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
943 subscribers in 36 countries on Mon Mar 30 16:36:40 PST 1998