Re: Subscribe to TIG

On Mar 27,  5:46, David Ludlam wrote:
} Subject: Subscribe to TIG

> I asked Asa to subscribe my e-mail to the user group,but he informed me
> that i had been banished from the TIG Group.I hope to clear a couple of
> thing on that issue,in which someone wrote some abusive note on the user
> group.I though Steve Harman the Head of Engineering at The Mill wrote to

Hi David... you were never 'banished' from the TIG.  I did try to
subscribe david.ludlam at framestore.co.uk when Asa asked me to, but
received the following errors (I'll send you the full diagnostic
messages if you prefer):

<SteffanPerry at framestore.co.uk>
<DaveLudlam at framestore.co.uk>

... while talking to mail.fs.local.:
<<< 550 Invalid recipient <DaveLudlam at framestore.co.uk>
550 <DaveLudlam at framestore.co.uk>... User unknown
>>> RCPT To:<SteffanPerry at framestore.co.uk>
<<< 550 Invalid recipient <SteffanPerry at framestore.co.uk>
550 <SteffanPerry at framestore.co.uk>... User unknown

I wrote to Asa Shoul on the 17th of March, and again on the 20th of
March, as he was the person who gave me your new address, and the
address of Steffan Perry, to add to the list.

He never responded.