Re: Fuji TAF

ERIC CARLOS of Video Post Manila wrote-->

>	Does anybody know if there is a Fuji Telecine Analysis Film
>available?  If
>there is, where can we get one (place and contact person)?

I've been that route.  Fuji do not make a TAF and apparently are not
planning to.  Contact them directly to issue a complaint.  There may be
patent problems with Eastman Kodak on this issue.

   -----------------------------
* Dave Corbitt <dc at mte.com>	  *
* Director of Telecine Engineering*
* Manhattan Transfer / Edit, Inc. *
* 545 Fifth Ave			  *
* New York, NY 10017		  *
 * vox (212) 687-4000		 *
  * fax (212) 687-8023		*

---
Thanks to Videotek for supporting the TIG in 1998..
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
947 subscribers in 36 countries on Fri Mar 27 04:17:50 PST 1998