[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: telecine at alegria.com
- Subject: Re: Decimation
- From: tmontgom at miranda.com (Tom Montgomery)
- Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 09:25:37 -0500
- Resent-Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 07:40:33 -0800
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"Z4YWcC.A.ajG.EbnG1" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
>Whatever happened to those guys anyway? And more to the point, did they
>endorse CRT's or CCD's?
Most of them were truncated. A few digits rounded off, at the very least.
Their aspect ratio was probably altered somewhat, as well. (Don't know if
any filtering was applied...)
tmontgom at miranda.com
Thanks to Videotek for supporting the TIG in 1998..
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
946 subscribers in 36 countries on Thu Mar 26 07:39:43 PST 1998
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/