RE>Re: RE>Re: CML: Recent comments re TIG - a response

I don't want to undermine any arranged partys.
Just thought it would be great to meet up in a bar for beers, no big deal.

Steve Russell has offered to buy the Brits beers in the luxors bar...but I declined and said we will be busy reading our technical manuals in the evenings.

;-)

Paul

---
Thanks to Peter Stansfield for supporting the TIG in 1998..
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
946 subscribers in 36 countries on Wed Mar 25 02:35:31 PST 1998