Re: Kodak SFX 200T color negative film

From Lotus Notes user: Sarah J Priestnall

The SFX 200 film will be part of the Kodak booth but the booth will also
include demos of 35MM and Super 16MM (various film stocks) transferred to
HD as well as a Spirit Datacine showing HD transfers.
Come and see us!

Sarah Priestnall
Business Development Manager, Post Production
Eastman Kodak Company
(716)724 7606

telecine at alegria.com on 03/24/98 01:56:47 AM

To:   telecine at alegria.com
cc:    (bcc: Sarah J Priestnall/411155/MPTVI/EKC)
Subject:  Kodak SFX 200T color negative film

I am told by Kodak that the new "special effects" film stock will be the
central part of its NAB display (now that they do not have Cineon). We may
find out a bit more about it then.

On a different topic, Paul Grace asked about a social get-together at NAB.
If he has so far missed the parties organised by Donna and the Options
team, can I reassure him it is just what he is looking for. On past
experience, it is a room full of colorists and engineers with a very large
number of glasses nearby. Incidentally, I know of at least one facility
owner going to the Fun Night to recruit this year, so maybe you should lay
off the tequila slammers.

Dick Hobbs

Not affiliated in any way with Jose Cuervo.

---
Thanks to Peter Stansfield for supporting the TIG in 1998..
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
945 subscribers in 36 countries on Mon Mar 23 22:54:32 PST 1998

Thanks to Peter Stansfield for supporting the TIG in 1998..
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
946 subscribers in 36 countries on Tue Mar 24 17:59:28 PST 1998