crippled?

Rob & Jeff

1. It is apparent for the almost innocent bystander that you both burn for
this forum. You two have the same mistress.
2. Whether or not the forum is crippled or not is a question that should
never have to be asked - only the suspicion of it being so is what damages
it.
3. A democratic forum is bound to have all kinds wanting to make themselves
heard ( I offer myself as a bad example). A too well mannered forum worries
me, besides its no fun.
4. I vote for tolerance and understanding of others opinions (but no
spitting on the sidewalk).

Conclusion - settle this is in this forum and lets get on with business as
usual - this is el "numero uno"  forum!
"I do not distinguish by the eye but by the mind which is the proper judge
of man"
"The future of television is the Internet"
Phone/fax/voicemail +46-(0)8-541 31500  Mobile +46(0)708-541792
Adress; Ytterbystrand 6, S-185 94 Vaxholm, SWEDEN
web; http://www.culinaire.se/JWA

Thanks to Peter Stansfield for supporting the TIG in 1998..
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
944 subscribers in 36 countries on Tue Mar 24 06:57:26 PST 1998