[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Re: TIG crippled?
- To: <drom at duart.com>,<telecine at alegria.com>
- Subject: Re: Re: TIG crippled?
- From: "Compaq Customer" <twgoins at email.msn.com>
- Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 03:05:31 -0800
- Resent-Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 03:18:28 -0800
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"yxcAxC.A.hdB.QZ5F1" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
Please let us all give Jeff a break....He knows just how bad he messed
up....I never messed up that bad myself....Thank you for that one Jeff. He
does tell really great jokes. Really the best one I have ever read. So Rob,
let us give him one more chance. I do care for someone that cares enough to
do anything to know what really is going on in our lives. I am not going to
sing a song here. There are a lot more info that we all want to hear. That
is the only reason we all tune in....Thanks to Robert Lovejoy, Bill Hogan,
and that damn fisherman from TEXAS!
Take care and make nice pictures,
Thanks to Peter Stansfield for supporting the TIG in 1998..
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
944 subscribers in 36 countries on Tue Mar 24 03:17:31 PST 1998
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/