[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: Re: Flame/Inferno Coloring
- To: <telecine at alegria.com>
- Subject: RE: Re: Flame/Inferno Coloring
- From: <geoff at cinematography.net>
- Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 06:53 +0000
- Resent-Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 22:59:30 -0800
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"cVBNGB.A.GQH.pm1F1" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
Do it in TK every time.
One, I'm there :-)
Two, you work with the full range available on the neg, not the bits that the colorist has decided to leave the flame op with !!
Geoff Boyle Commercials DP
http:\www.saccard.com for personal page
Thanks to Peter Stansfield for supporting the TIG in 1998..
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
945 subscribers in 36 countries on Mon Mar 23 22:58:43 PST 1998
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/