Re: RE>Re: CML: Recent comments re TIG - a response

On Mar 23, 17:17, Paul Grace wrote:
} Subject: RE>Re: CML: Recent comments re TIG - a response

> NAB is nearly upon us and it would be great if there was a TIG night
> out.

we do have the 'Fun Night' ...some of us have a very limited amount of
time at NAB so I've committed to the FN, even to the extent of getting
a room at the Sahara so I only have a few floors to stagger to bed
before the early flight back to in the AM.

But Paul, if you are willing to organize a TIG night out, feel free to
organize it here.

regards
--Rob

rob at teklab.com                    KB6CUN   http://www.alegria.com

---
Thanks to Peter Stansfield for supporting the TIG in 1998..
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
955 subscribers in 36 countries on Mon Mar 23 10:02:02 PST 1998