Re: CML: Recent comments re TIG - a response

On Mar 23, 10:07, "Rich Torpey" wrote:
} Subject: Re: CML: Recent comments re TIG - a response

> > discussion should be interesting and messy and uninhibited.  You
> > grew up in a different, more repressive era, and believe that the

it's interesting to me that I'm thought of as growing up in some kind
of different, repressive era.  I think if you look at my webpage you
may discover something different :]

Discussion around a coffee table with a few friends is one thing,
discussion among 1000 professionals --where each and every message
requires action by the recipient (read or don't read, delete or
respond) is another.

--Rob

rob at teklab.com                    KB6CUN   http://www.alegria.com

---
Thanks to Peter Stansfield for supporting the TIG in 1998..
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
956 subscribers in 36 countries on Mon Mar 23 07:50:38 PST 1998