Re: TIG crippled?

>I submit to the subscribers of the TIG an open call for comments on
>whether they think the TIG is 'crippled'.

With some 16 year of experience in various forms of email-based forums I
have to say that the TIG is the only one of my current subscriptions that I
always look forward to reading because the garbage content is extremely low.
I vote for keeping it just the way it is.

For a current example of what NOT to allow subscribe to Flame news.

-Martin

---
Thanks to Peter Stansfield for supporting the TIG in 1998..
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
956 subscribers in 36 countries on Mon Mar 23 00:40:57 PST 1998