Re: Green Light

On Mar 16,  7:42, "Martin Euredjian" wrote:
} Subject: Re: Green Light

> How about posting a message with an (small) attached GIF, JPG image of
> the response plot you got.  Check with Rob first to make sure it would
> be OK to broadcast a message with a 30K to 40K image file.

most appropriate would be to have the image up on the TIG website for
viewing/download there... if someone can send it to me I'll be happy
to put it up.

attachments are not currently supported on the TIG mailinglist.

--Rob

rob at teklab.com                    KB6CUN   http://www.alegria.com

---
Thanks to Complete Post L.A. for supporting the TIG in 1998..
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
954 subscribers in 36 countries on Mon Mar 16 08:59:14 PST 1998