Re: Green Light

>...  The CRT's used in Cintel equipment is not at all "lumpy".
>...  we have plotted the light spectrum
>... found the curve to be very smooth and continuous

How about posting a message with an (small) attached GIF, JPG image of the
response plot you got.  Check with Rob first to make sure it would be OK to
broadcast a message with a 30K to 40K image file.

Cintel:   Will you allow people to look at their own film on the C-Reality
at NAB?  Given the exchanges regarding light sources, you wouldn't want
folks to think that the film being used at the show was carefully chosen to
match the type of light used.

Sorry for opening yet another can of worms...but someone was bound to bring
this up.

-Martin

---
Thanks to Complete Post L.A. for supporting the TIG in 1998..
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
953 subscribers in 36 countries on Mon Mar 16 07:48:03 PST 1998