Re: Green Light

Craig Leffel wrote:

> Well, once again a pissing match on the TIG with only a few colorists to
> brave the fray.

Steady on ol' chap, if I got involved I'd have to mention the white light source I
use, and that would confuse everything!

I had this thought about the Spirit against the URSA type telecine test:

Its like putting a Rolls Royce and a Mini (small English shopping car) on a road
that has a definite speed limit of say 60 mph.  The final outputs the same, but
maybe the comfort was greater on the way in the Rolls Royce.

Whaddyyyya think to thaaaat one guys?????
(Excuse US type accent)

Ken

--
Ken Robinson

Phone +56 2 207 9515
Fax   +56 2 228 5871

186,282.396 miles per second.  Not just a good idea.....  It's the LAW!

---
Thanks to Philips for support the TIG in 1998..
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
953 subscribers in 36 countries on Sun Mar 15 20:34:18 PST 1998