Re: Custom Curves

>The only thing I regret is that when you start using custom curves you loose
>the conventional gamma control.  It would be nice if you could still have
>the conventional gamma control and later on down the processing path custom
>curves would kick in.  In this fashion you could still color correct
>normally and only when you need custom curves you could layer on the
>corresponding correction.  Now that I think about it, that's another 2K
>feature because of it's multiple processing layers.

Oh yeah!

Maybe there havn't been so much commentary because Martin's knowledge
seems to be so unique.  Sorry for the gushing, but his answers were just
the sort of responces that I was looking for.  Thanks for the insight.

Tim Bond

---
Thanks to Casablanca Finish for support in 1998..
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
950 subscribers in 36 countries on Thu Mar 12 08:57:37 PST 1998