[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Alignment procedure for MKIIIc Enhanced
- To: "TIG" <telecine at sun.alegria.com>
- Subject: Alignment procedure for MKIIIc Enhanced
- From: "David L. Tosh" <dlt at earthlink.net>
- Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1998 17:06:43 -0800
- Resent-Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1998 17:07:46 -0800
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"6CeOpC.A.syF.1UzB1" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
I would like to get a copy of the colo(u)r grade alignment specific to the
enhanced machine. Our instruction manual volume has gone missing.
If someone has a copy of the manual's section and/or class notes, I would
be grateful for a chance to crib off your notes.
David Tosh <dlt at earthlink.net>
Engineer, Complete Post Hollywood, CA USA
Thanks to CB Gaines for support in 1998..
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
946 subscribers in 36 countries on Wed Mar 11 17:06:56 PST 1998
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/