Re: Custom Curves

>I'd love to be able to manipulate the gamma for highlights and shadows
>separately

I could be wrong, but I think you can do this now, to a limited extent.
You'd simply use colorgrade gamma to tweek your blacks and then define a
custom curve to only affect the whites in daVinci processing.  I know this
is of limited use, but it might be a usable trick.  I have to try it to see
how it works.

-martin

---
Thanks to CB Gaines for support in 1998..
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
944 subscribers in 36 countries on Wed Mar 11 12:05:34 PST 1998