[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Custom Curves
- To: <telecine at alegria.com>
- Subject: Re: Custom Curves
- From: "Martin Euredjian" <martinfx at email.msn.com>
- Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1998 12:00:09 -0800
- Resent-Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1998 12:06:59 -0800
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"YdeTLB.A.EFE.T6uB1" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
>I'd love to be able to manipulate the gamma for highlights and shadows
I could be wrong, but I think you can do this now, to a limited extent.
You'd simply use colorgrade gamma to tweek your blacks and then define a
custom curve to only affect the whites in daVinci processing. I know this
is of limited use, but it might be a usable trick. I have to try it to see
how it works.
Thanks to CB Gaines for support in 1998..
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
944 subscribers in 36 countries on Wed Mar 11 12:05:34 PST 1998
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/