TIGNABFS plea

the TIG NAB Focus Sheet is woefully incomplete.  I've received
information only from the following manufacturers:

Avtek
daVinci
Digital Vision
Evertz
Lipsner-Smith
Options International
Ross Video
Snell & Wilcox
Sony
Tube Enhancement Inc.
VAS Group

...missing in action are Cintel, Philips, Pandora, and others.

The TIG NAB Focus Sheet is a very brief, focused 'hit list' of
items of interest at NAB in 1998, mailed out to everyone in the TIG
at the beginning of April.  First draft posted two weeks ago, second
draft before the end of March, final version first week of April.

any manufacturers not included are urged to contact me with product
details (don't post on the TIG please).

thank you.
--Rob

rob at teklab.com                    KB6CUN   http://www.alegria.com

---
Thanks to CB Gaines for support in 1998..
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
939 subscribers in 36 countries on Tue Mar 10 09:30:29 PST 1998