Re: class n'bash

On Mar 9, 23:48, Phil Voss wrote:
} Subject: Re: class n'bash

> Mike Orton wrote:
>
> > How about the alternative guide to NAB, Rob? All the parties worth
> > freeloading at, dates, times and locations...

> Not a bad idea at all, Mike, I second the suggestion.

I hereby invoke, for the second time this year, Rob's rule of
redundant relevance:

"Anyone making a suggestion on the TIG that involves more work for me
is hereby volunteering to do that same work."

Phil Voss, and Mike Orton, you are hereby charged with concocting said
"alternatives guide" which I will manage in distribution.

--Rob
TIG Admin

rob at teklab.com                    KB6CUN   http://www.alegria.com

---
Thanks to CB Gaines for support in 1998..
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
939 subscribers in 36 countries on Tue Mar 10 07:36:20 PST 1998