[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: telecine at alegria.com
- Subject: Gamma correction?
- From: gregs at warsaw.engr.sgi.com (Greg Sadowski)
- Date: Sat, 28 Feb 1998 00:15:59 -0800
- In-Reply-To: KaySievert at worldnet.att.net "TLC 2 - Hard record feature" (Feb 27, 10:19pm)
- Old-Date: Sat, 28 Feb 1998 00:15:26 -0800
- Old-X-Envelope-To: telecine
- Organization: Altruistic Intentions, Hollywood, CA
- Phone-number: +1 213 464 6266
- References: <34f7a61d.8340947 at mailhost.worldnet.att.net>
- Reply-To: Rob Lingelbach <rob at alegria.com>
- Resent-Date: Sat, 28 Feb 1998 06:06:40 -0800
- Resent-From: rob at alegria.com (Rob Lingelbach)
- Resent-Message-Id: <E0y8muW-0006fU-00 at sun.alegria.com>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at alegria.com
- Resent-To: telecine internet group <telecine at alegria.com>
(I apologize for such a naive question ..)
The digital output from a telecine is in the RGB color space - right?
Is there a need for gamma correction to be done in a interface to
a computer than? - or this is a part of the overall color adjustments?
Please direct me to the right literature on the subject.
Thanks to Avtek Systems for support in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
929 subscribers in 36 countries on Sat Feb 28 06:06:43 PST 1998
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/