[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
TLC 2 - Hard record feature
- To: telecine at xyzoom.alegria.com
- Subject: TLC 2 - Hard record feature
- From: KaySievert at worldnet.att.net
- Date: Sat, 28 Feb 1998 06:19:23 GMT
- Resent-Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 22:19:48 -0800
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"L-HCKB.A.CbB.Tx690" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
I am still confused about the "Hard record mode" on the
Since certain editorials request that time code on their
dailies has to be changed with every camera roll, excessive
time code changes, especially when short ends where used,
are the result (running 6 vtr's simul..).
While I still haven't figured out why those editorials can't
handle the footage with continuous time code throughout a
tape (seem's to work fine for feature films), I was
wondering how I could format multiple VTR's from the TLC (my
assistant would be willing to buy me a couple of beers for
Has anyone figured that out for, let's say, a BVU 950?
According to the TLC manual, that should work with "hard
record" once the vtr's are in PRESET - right or wrong?
Thanks to Avtek Systems for support in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
929 subscribers in 36 countries on Fri Feb 27 22:18:54 PST 1998
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/