Re: colorist, Barcelona, Spain

> I'm amazed to see so many companies buying telecines without
> thinking first of getting a good colorist then build together a
> telecine department,

well, for perspective Jean-Clement, it is possible that the colorist a
facility brings in to build and open the telecine department is hired
away by another facility, creating the opening which is then
advertised on the TIG.  :]

Some of the facilities that contact me about openings do so before
they purchase the telecine and build the room.

There seems to be more opportunity than ever in telecine worldwide,
if the frequency and volume of the TIG classified ads are an
indication.

--Rob
TIG administrator

rob at teklab.com                    KB6CUN   http://www.alegria.com

---
Thanks to Avtek Systems for support in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
929 subscribers in 36 countries on Fri Feb 27 20:18:43 PST 1998