Re: More on monitors

>At last year's NAB, I confronted the Brand-Y guys about their aparent lack of
>consistency and quality, and they actually said that maybe the real problem
>was that our expectations were too high and they just couldn't make a monitor
>good enough for us.  Shut up and take what we get or go somewhere else!

It wasn't that long ago (or was it?) that you could walk into a post house
and see nothing but Conracs.

I remember having a virtually identical conversation with Conrac one NAB
back then.  Look how far that attitude has brought them.

--Bob

Bob Kertesz
BlueScreen LLC

The Ultimate in ULTIMATTE compositing.

Thanks to Ross Video for support in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
926 subscribers in 36 countries on Thu Feb 26 14:37:52 PST 1998