[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: more on monitors
- To: telecine at alegria.com
- Subject: Re: more on monitors
- From: Craig Nichols <craign at todd-ao.com>
- Date: Thu, 26 Feb 1998 11:07:44 -0800
- Resent-Date: Thu, 26 Feb 1998 11:08:24 -0800
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"vcpQ_D.A.rQC.w1b90" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
> So, here goes: I do not work for or against any monitor
I also forgot this disclaimer in my post. I don't work for any either.
>The Type "A" and "B" are not abreviations for any name
>brand, just the first two letters of the alphabet.
I suspect we are probably talking about the same "A" and "B" manufacturers
Director of Engineering
Todd-AO Video Services
craign at todd-ao.com
213-465-1231 / 465-2579 fax
Thanks to Ross Video for support in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
924 subscribers in 36 countries on Thu Feb 26 11:07:23 PST 1998
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/