[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE:More on Monitors
- To: "'TIG'" <telecine at alegria.com>
- Subject: RE:More on Monitors
- From: James Mendrala <J_Mendrala at compuserve.com>
- Date: Thu, 26 Feb 1998 13:15:44 -0500
- Resent-Date: Thu, 26 Feb 1998 10:18:43 -0800
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"feOQy.A.9wB.VHb90" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
- Sender: James Mendrala <J_Mendrala at compuserve.com>
Craig Nichols you wrote:
I have been using monitor setup signals from a Snell & Wilcox TPG21
generator . . .
I would be interested in how you came up with the percentage numbers in
your measurements. Could you please explain?
Real Image Technology, Inc.
J_Mendrala at compuserve.com
Thanks to Ross Video for support in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
923 subscribers in 36 countries on Thu Feb 26 10:17:52 PST 1998
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/