Re: Film to Tape-History Of

On Feb 24, 22:31, Bill Katz wrote:
} Subject: Film to Tape-History Of

> informative article titled "A Brief History of Film-to-Tape". It describes
> the background of the Rank Telecines and the Spitit DataCine...Lots of

I wonder who wrote it, and where they got the information?

I think I'll wait for the Sprayit DataCine, which may well have a more
consistent output.

:]
-Rob
Senior Colorist, POP
Santa Monica, CA

rob at teklab.com                    KB6CUN   http://www.alegria.com

---
Thanks to Ross Video for support in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
924 subscribers in 36 countries on Tue Feb 24 19:52:28 PST 1998