Re: Old technologies.

On Feb 24, 18:55, Atomic4567 at aol.com wrote:
} Subject: Re: Old technologies.

> I am shocked. However good vinyl sounds to people (some people) there really
> is no rational basis for saying that you know they sound better. The music is

the TIG is not the place for this discussion I'm afraid, but perhaps I
didn't say it right: CD's have a brittle, shrill quality that music on
analog media does not.  I listen mostly to classical music, and the
dynamics, in particular, suffer on CD.

I think this has been documented elsewhere, if anyone has a web
reference or would like to comment please do, but let's take it off
the TIG now, thanks.

--Rob

rob at teklab.com                    KB6CUN   http://www.alegria.com

---
Thanks to Ross Video for support in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
925 subscribers in 36 countries on Tue Feb 24 17:52:14 PST 1998