Re: John Watkinson Seminar?

On February 23, Craig Nichols asked:

> I heard that John Watkinson might be giving a DTV/HDTV/MPEG seminar in
Las
> Vegas shortly before NAB, and I was wondering if anyone might know
anything
> about it?  I thought once saw a web site for him, but if there was one,
I've
> lost track of it in my recently pruned bookmark tree. Does anyone know
about
> this?

Craig,

John Watkinson's web site is at:  www.culinaire.se/JWA.htm

Info on the site indicates that there is an MPEG/DTV seminar planned for
Las Vegas in the NAB timeframe, but there aren't any details posted.

Regards,

Jay Kuca
Graham-Patten Systems

---
Thanks to Ross Video for support in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
924 subscribers in 36 countries on Tue Feb 24 13:40:32 PST 1998