return receipt derequest

I think I found the offending line in a post of this morning, which
appears to have triggered Lotus Notes' badly misconfigured "Return
Receipt" function.

if anyone on the TIG mailinglist has the following option turned on in
their mail user agent, please turn it off:

Disposition-Notification-To:

...because it causes Lotus Notes to send a Return Receipt to the wrong
place :[.  (Notes users, unite and complain!)

In the meantime, I'll filter it by rejecting the messages that
contain it, with a bit of education thrown into the reject-reply.

--Rob Lingelbach
TIG Administrator

rob at teklab.com                    KB6CUN   http://www.alegria.com

---
Thanks to Ross Video for support in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
925 subscribers in 36 countries on Tue Feb 24 12:02:22 PST 1998