Re: Old technologies.

On Feb 23, 22:40, Kris wrote:
} Subject: Old technologies.

> Tell me, are you the kind of person who thinks vinyl LP's sound better
> then CD's?

ahem.  I not only think they sound better, I know they sound better.
:]  But DVD with a higher sampling rate than CD's shows promise.

> & several split screen passes show an identical pixel match.

Kris, what were you testing, Genesis vs. Spirit?

> color res. becomes a theoretical issue I'm sure it can be changed to
> please the purists. What is your comment Ralph?

Not sure which Ralph we're looking for here.

--Rob Lingelbach
Pacific Ocean Post, Santa Monica, CA

rob at teklab.com                    KB6CUN   http://www.alegria.com

---
Thanks to Craig Heyl of Crawford Communications in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
929 subscribers in 36 countries on Mon Feb 23 19:07:07 PST 1998