Indian Head Test Chart

Hello all......

I have a friend trying to make some art work that involves using an old
Indian Head test chart. I don't even remember what this chart was
specifically for, save that I remember the tone that accompanied it on my
folk's TV. If ANYONE could scan it and email it to me, I would be in debt.
Or, if there is some source where I coud actually buy one ( could this be
possible?) I would love to know.....

On a different note........

Hey whose ready to plunk down that 1/2 mil on a new DaVinci? anybody want to
set up a shootout for that new wing-ding? I hope the masses are buying HD
sets like mad when they first come out, because methinks all of us will be
paying for them to be a bit cheaper with all of the arm twisting going
on........

Happy knob twisting,

Craig

Craig Leffel
Senior Colorist
Optimus, Inc.
Chicago, IL  60611
312-321-0880
acleffel at mindspring.com

---
Thanks to Barry Chambers of Gastown Post for support in 1998
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
925 subscribers in 36 countries on Fri Feb 20 18:54:22 PST 1998