Re: POP Sale to 4MC

On Feb 19, 17:14, Bill Hogan wrote:
} Subject: POP Sale to 4MC

> Well Rob and Mike Orton at POP....Why so Quite?

Quite so, why?  :]

> The Sale to 4MC has closed and you have new owners.  Any Comments?

Bill, my comments are that I've worked at some post-production
facilities in my career (details at
http://www.alegria.com/robhome.html) and consider P.O.P. to be an
absolutely first-rate facility, and a wonderful place to work with my
clients.  4MC promises to support, continue, and improve P.O.P.'s
position, which is all that I could ask for.  I know this sounds like
public relations-speak, but it's that simple, for me.

...now back to watching Michelle Kwan and Le Chen.

--Rob Lingelbach
Senior Colorist, Pacific Ocean Post
Santa Monica, CA USA

rob at teklab.com                    KB6CUN   http://www.alegria.com

---
Thanks to Barry Chambers of Gastown Post for support in 1998
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
927 subscribers in 36 countries on Thu Feb 19 18:58:12 PST 1998